Starborn Ammolite Inlaid Ammonite Sterling Silver Pendant with filigree details.
Starborn Ammonite with Ammolite Pendant and Filigree bail in Sterling Silver
Availability: In stock
- Ammonite pendant handcrafted with radiant Ammolite inlay and Sterling Silver filigree details.
- Ammolite is a rare, naturally mineralized fossilized shell of Ammonite found only in North America it’s stunning opal-like flash contains radiant blue, red and green iridescence.
- Ammonites are extinct marine creatures that were among the first complex forms of life on earth. Because each Fossil Ammonite was once a living organism the spiral pattern will differ slightly due to natural organic variations.
- The Ammonite’s wonderful spiral shape symbolizes expansion, cycles of growth and evolution.
- High-Quality, Handmade Pendant has filigree sterling silver bale, filigree back and prong setting approximately 2 inches tall including bail.
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 3 in|
|Main Stone Shape|
|Box or Certificate|
|Main Stone Size|
|Metal Finish Type|